Monday 29 October 2007

Class 2 - The Perfect Christmas Gift

Every year I have the same dilemma, and I’m sure you do too… What to give family members who have everything? This year was no different until I decided to put my scrapping talents to good use and create this gift album to showcase family photos taken throughout the year. The Perfect Gift!

To secure your place in this course, please email me or visit my classroom and follow the directions for signing up there. I will send you an enrolment key that enables you to enter the course and join in on the fun.

Click here for additional information and materials list
Price: AU $20 / US $18 approx.
Enrolment: 27th of October 2007 - 1st of December 2007
Start Date: 3rd of December 2007
Course Length: 1 week
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate

No comments: