Monday 29 October 2007

Announcement

I have been really busy over the last few weeks and not doing much scrapping but for good reason... I have a huge announcement to make which has been just bursting to get out.... (drum roll please)

My Creative Classroom is now ready to open it's doors! After a long time coming, I am pleased to say that my classroom is complete and ready to open, officially on Tuesday, but I have been authorised to give you, my blog readers, the opportunity to be first to visit my cool new site.

I would appreciate feedback on the layout and ease of navigation around the front page, I am still fiddling with the details but it is essentially good to go.

Visit My Creative Classroom

I have two course ready for enrolment, they will both be starting on the 3rd of December and running for 1 week (I will be available for questions etc for the week but students will have access to the course materials for 14 days after the close of the course) I will post some details here with links to the site for enrolment. Please consider joining me for one or both of these courses, they will be highly interactive and fun with plenty to do and you'll end up with some cute projects in the end.

If you would like to see a particular project or technique featured in my classroom, please let me know, via this blog or email me.

I hope to see you in My Creative Classroom.

No comments: