Wednesday 2 September 2009

New Courses at MCC




People who know me well, know that I spend most of my time doing creative things, whether it be scrapbooking, web design, graphic design, photography, desk-top publishing or singing. I just love to CREATE!
I am passionate about preserving memories in a creative and functional way and scrapbooking helps me do this while allowing me to unwind and relax a bit too.
I began teaching for MCC about two years ago, right in the beginning of Jeri’s adventure into the world of online crafting education. I really enjoy the opportunity MCC gives me to meet people from all over the globe. It reminds me that we all share a common bond in crafting and no matter what other interests, lifestyles or beliefs we hold, we can ALWAYS come together to create!
This fall, I will be offering two courses designed to help you expand your scrapbooking horizons. I love nothing more than to see people develop a style of their own in their scrapbooking. I also like to show my students how to use the materials they have in their scrapbooking stash to create simple treasures that will prevail long after the latest FAD in scrapbooking has disappeared from the shelves and the magazines.
Please join me for:
Design IT! and other fundamental principles for scrapbooking
Colour Me Scrappy and other design principles for scrapbooking
...Colour Me Scrappy features a guest tutorial by colour expert Teri Martin, she will also be popping in to chat in the forums during the first week of the course...
I will also be running Silly Season Scrapbooking, jam-packed with Christmas Projects... 60 days worth to be exact!
You can also join me as I team up with Colleen Schaan in Once Upon a Scrapping Adventure.
Hope to see you in one of my classes soon.
Happy Scrapping!

No comments: