Tuesday 12 August 2008

Goodbye SNC

Sadly, today marks the end of Scrap'n'Crazy. Due to some technical issues with web hosts shutting their doors and new hosts that couldn't deliver what they said they could, Chelle has had to make the hard decision to let the website go.

I think I speak for all the SNC girls when I say that this wonderful group will be sorely missed. Chelle has created a fantastic place of support, fun, comfort, joy, laughter, and most of all... great scrapping for us and life will just not be the same again. Thanks so much Chelle and I wish you well in all your future endeavours.
I want to post my latest DT creations here anyway... enjoy



1 comment:

Chelle said...

Hey Kylie, Love the LO's!! Thanks for your Kind words :) Its sad to see SNC go but, you can stil catch me and the others on facebook! ( as you already know) looking forward to staying in touch.

Chelle